Saturday, April 3, 2010

Strawberry mosaic birthday cake

I had a wonderful day, yesterday. After my salon visit, Sean took me to the Pacific Science Center where we visited the Butterfly House (of course) and saw Roving Mars. Wonderful film, terrible auditorium.

Then, Sean took me to eat sushi, and we capped off the evening with birthday cake: angel food cake, strawberries and homemade whipped cream. It was wonderful, and I am embarrassed to admit that I've enjoyed leftover cake on more than one occasion today.

Thank you, Lover. You did such a great job.

4 comments:

Daina said...

Yum. To Staishy and the cake that is. :)

Debra said...

Yum, indeed! Staishy, your hair looks great, btw. The cake looks beautiful - who made it? - it looks like a Sean original creation.

Love,
Mee

Staishy Bostick Siem said...

Sean did indeed prepare it for me. I am so lucky. :)

And thank you for the note about my hair. It is amazing what a good trim can do. Plus, I am so lucky to have found a great stylist. I can't believe I've been seeing her for more than three years already. My, how time flies!

Alton said...

Wow, those strawberries look so delicious!