Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sewing for bebbies














Ta da! One set of burp clothes. I made these out of very cute gear flannel that Sean and I found on our recent outing to the fabric store. The back is solid red flannel - not too exciting, but it does the job.

Still two more sets to go before I can check that item off our list of stuff to get before Little One arrives. Those will have to come on another weekend. I still have bread and cookies to bake.

And just so you don't think the Little One is the only beneficiary of the sewing projects:

















A new bandanna for Dottie. Isn't she cute?

I hope your bonus hour from daylight savings has been equally as productive as mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that (gear) fabric. From what I can tell, you did such a good job on them. Yes. Miss Dottie is very cute, and so alert, too!

Love you all,
Mom