Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby carrots!

I was piddling in the garden the other day and discovered baby carrots! So exciting. I think I will let them grow for a few more weeks, but they are coming along nicely. It looks like the oregano has run it's course for the year, but the other herbs are still hanging on. I think we'll even have basil for a couple more weeks.

The weather is already turning fallish. Slightly cooler and a wee bit more rain. I am looking forward to fall weather - I am ready for crisp days and changing leaves.

And, as Daina pointed out a couple of days ago, pumpkins should be right around the corner. In about a month, Sean and I will celebrate our ninth wedding anniversary. So many fun things to look forward to this fall.

What do you look forward to in the fall?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmm carrots! It's so cute, looks like you ganked it from bugs bunny.