Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The fun continues

We got our pedicures on Monday - see our pretty toes...

We went to the zoo yesterday - aren't our new flamingoes lovely? The aquarium was today and have had so much fun. I can't believe Daina and Paul have
been here three full days already. I am sad to think we will be saying goodbye to them in only a few short
days.

I can't think about that now... we are off for some coffee and
dominoes at a local shop. And the last photo is one I took of Daina yesterday. Doesn't she have the best eyelashes
ever?

2 comments:

Debra said...

I am so glad that you all are having so much fun - wish we were there, too. I like the pretty toes, especially Dottie's and the flamingo is very nice. Are you going to the mountain today?

Mary said...

How has the weather been so far up their today? Hope you all are having fun. I see you all had fun painting pink toes. What are you all going to do taday?