Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ho hum

It's been a pretty ho hum kind of day. Nothing remotely exciting has happened. Just the usual Saturday errands, chores and such. I guess you can't have grand adventures every day.

I will, however, take this opportunity to post a photo I took at the Pacific Science Center's Butterfly House when Daina and Paul were here. I can't remember what kind of butterfly this is, but I thought he was pretty.

Now, off to finish my book for our book club's first discussion tomorrow. I will have to talk to Daina about a name. It seems that the book club should be called something. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That might be a monarch butterfly...


Names for your book club - I'd go with something enigmatic or humorous:

Raiders of the Lost Biblioteca!

Alton said...

I like Sean's suggestion. Who all is in this book club? Just you and Daina for now? Is there an overall theme that yall typically will be reading?

Staishy Bostick Siem said...

Just Daina and I for now... and no themes. We just read whatever strikes our fancy.