Monday, August 10, 2009

A little office gambling

I am usually not a betting woman, but could not resist taking my colleague, Stephanie, up on a small wager last week about our boss' reaction to a particular expenditure. Since I never stake money on a bet, no matter how small, we decided that whoever loses our little gamble would bring the winner flowers.

I was excited to see these beauties on my desk this morning. Stephanie is not only gracious and a great colleague, but also has impeccable taste (about everything, especially flowers). I knew I wasn't going to get grocery store, artificially dyed carnations, but... wow... these babies are gorgeous! I will be enjoying them all week long.

Thank you, Stephanie.

1 comment:

Debra said...

I intended to make a comment earlier, but I hate being the first. Those mums are very pretty - such a delicate color. I am happy you received such a lovely prise.